- Convert existing 270,000 square-foot building into a state-of-the-art cGMP distribution center, lab and office spaces.
- Work within existing footprint to accommodate the varying needs of each user group while keeping processes lean and efficient.
- Maximize opportunities for multiple user-groups to interface within the distribution center.
- Design all building upgrades to meet the stringent regulations of a fully validated and compliant cGMP/GDP Warehouse.
- Worked closely with end-users to understand desired programming requirements and anticipated future development.
- Analyzed work flow, traffic, and operational efficiencies to create effective plan layouts options.
- Detailed environmentally challenging spaces, including cold environment warehouse spaces and hazardous chemical storage rooms embedded within distribution operations.
- Addressed security issues unique to the biopharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Coordinated up-front and on-going review efforts among project team, regulatory agencies and commissioning agent to ensure a successful validation and commissioning process.